We will be upfront and honest and walk side by side with you to improve your health.
At Health in Balance, we have a “no pressure” attitude towards your journey in pain relief and a healthier lifestyle. Our goal is to provide affordable, dependable and effective care to ALL ages in need!
Whether you require critical care or wellness guidance, our office will provide you with excellent and efficient care with the most financially effective option possible.
Dr. Waldo does not follow the high-volume Chiropractic Model. Our approach is individual and thorough. Everyone is different, and we will devise a game plan for both in-office therapy and home exercises to get you out of pain quickly and prevent future episodes.
At Health in Balance, we want to help you achieve your goals and Make Life More Comfortable. A well-designed Game Plan will provide your body the strength it needs to fight and prevent injury, disease (Dis-EASE) and stress, as well as enhance performance in your sport and workout routines.
We encourage consistent Chiropractic Care and essential nutrients so your body can function at its BEST.
Your First Visit
Before your first visit, you will receive a welcome email with a link to complete all necessary forms online.
The initial exam and treatment will usually take about 30-40 minutes, where Dr. Waldo will provide a detailed health history, physical exam and provide therapy.
If X-rays or MRI are necessary, we will refer you to a local facility.
One of the most often asked questions is, “how many times should I be adjusted?” Our recommended Chiropractic Treatment Plans vary depending on your severity and personal goal.
A pivotal key to overall health is mobility. Mobility is one of our main focuses at Health in Balance. Regular Chiropractic adjustments provide targeted movement and mobility to spinal joints, thus helping us to move better and also better our nervous system. Optimal mobility is done through adjustments, McKenzie Therapy, watching posture, and maintaining an exercise plan that is right for you.
Roughly two weeks after an adjustment, our spinal joints start stiffening and creating adhesions, reducing movement. Sustained immobility, such as sitting at a desk daily and not getting enough exercise/stretching, sets the stage for pain, injury, stiffness/arthritis. Receiving periodic Chiropractic Adjustments and doing your at-home therapy in-between visits allows you to keep mobile. Patients are unique in their needs and are treated as such with a thorough evaluation.
A general guideline for care
- New or Recent Injury that is mild to moderate:
- 4-6 Visits
- New or Recent Injury that is moderate to extreme:
- 10-15 visits
Chronic Injury that has been present for 2-3 months:
- 6-10 Visits
- Chronic pain: 10+ Visits
- With these visits, you will learn home exercises and movements to help you treat yourself and recover quicker.
- Adults: 1-2/month, approximately every 3 weeks
- Teenagers: 1/month, roughly every 4-6 weeks
- Today’s students carry heavier backpacks and experience sustained poor posture from prolonged time on devices.
- Chiropractic visits help educate them on posture, promote wellness and create a healthy outlook!
- During heavy athletic seasons or stressful times, 1-2/month
- 12 and under: Once every two months
- Young kids are incredibly resilient and respond significantly to adjustments.
- Schedule sooner if experiencing symptoms.
- Adjustments help recovery from falls, trampolines, etc. but also benefit the growing nervous system and spinal health.
- When young kids focus on their health, they choose healthier options daily.
If your goal is to prevent pain, increase energy, improve sleep, and enhance your sport/exercise goals, this Game Plan is for you. Routine maintenance and care for your body are critical to your overall health. Joint mobility, muscle and ligament tone, inflammation, immune system health and nerve function are all profoundly affected by regular attention from a chiropractic adjustment.